Wednesday, February 8, 2012

School of Hard Rocks



Recently been spending a little more money on nail polish. I use to spend no more than $20 on a bottle from various beauty stores but of course, the more you spend, the better the quality. I've really been loving Essie, mainly because of their color selections and it's pigmentation. It goes onto the nail so smoothly and it doesn't chip as easily.

school of hard rocks is definitely a Fall color but I think it would look good during the summer against tan skin. It's sort of a deep seaweed color. Reminds me of the filthy sea water in Hong Kong which I like. For base coat I used an Essie protein coat that's suppose to harden and protect your nails from yellow stain, followed by two coats of school of hard rocks and finally, a multi fast solution top coat from Kiss that dries my nails completely in about 3 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment