Monday, February 27, 2012

Bag Staples


Things I bring pretty much every day.

From left to right:

Minnie Mouse pouch - my temporary wallet (because I drunkenly lost the other one in the Full Moon party. I swear I lose something every New Year's Eve.)

Camera - G12 Canon purchased not long ago and I'm in love.

Blackberry Bold- had this baby for more than four years. Almost time for an upgrade!

Bath & Body works hand sanitizer in Island nectar - just because I take the public transportation everyday.

Ipod nano + earphones- can't leave the house without music!

house keys - for obvious reasons. But I also got a pen and a USB stick with it.

Moleskine planner + pen - to help me remember things

Revlon Lip butter in Pink Truffle

Bobby Brown duo concealer in Natural Pale yellow

The body shop born lippy lip balm

extra hair tie

No comments:

Post a Comment