Wednesday, November 9, 2011

an afternoon

I'm usually free every Monday afternoons, but I'm also usually quite tired once class is over at 1. But last Monday, I felt energetic and wanted to run some errands and get things done earlier so I can spare some time later this week. I had a list of things that I needed to pick up, so i headed over to HMV where I spent quite some time listening to the various buddha bar albums on their CD players. The headphones they provided were great. Totally eliminates the outside noise. Bought a pair of Urbanears headphones for D's birthday (which I'm going to mail to him tomorrow, along with other edible goodies) I was debating on teal and indigo but i settled with indigo for him because i wanted teal myself, ha. There were also a shelf full of fictional novels that were no more than $50HKD! After finishing up my first novel of the year, Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert couple months back, i felt like I needed to read some more books to improve on my English and maybe learn some new vocabs, so i picked up Blink by Malcom Gladwell. So far so good. Definitely something new to me because I always enjoyed the girly typed novels like The Devil Wears Prada or basically anything by Laura Weisberger. Its still entertaining to me but I figured I should read something more abstract.

After that i went to the bank and deposited my check! Headed over to Franc franc afterwards because i needed a new mug for my vanity. That didn't take me much time to pick out because I already knew I wanted that one. Was just walking aimlessly and ended up purchasing a cute little tuxedo style cardigan. Definitely can't wait til fall now.



delicious latte from Cafe Zambra after class

steamed green tea cake for bfast - nice and fluffed

never say no to pizza from Paisanos - Vegetarian slice (i'm trying to be healthy)

No comments:

Post a Comment